Sign in to follow this  

My DRZ SM Tribute Video

Santa brought me a GoPro Hero2 for Christmas. Been having fun with it, as you can tell by how I am nerding out in this video. Riding my 2009 DRZ SM. Hope you enjoy it!

• Like 1

Nice! How do you like the X2 headlight and which one do you have?

What did you use to edit your video? I also just got a GoPro for Christmas and have been messing around with it but have yet to actually put something together. I also got Avid Pinnacle StudioHD 15. It is not super user friendly but I am getting the hang of it. Nice video by the way I liked the ending, probably going to use that one day.

@Dizle The X2 Headlight is okay. It looks way cleaner and more up to date in my opinion compared to the stock set up. HOwever, the performance is equal to, if not less than the stock version. However, I have seen many post on upgrading the X2 bulbs and playing with the electrical to get better lighting.

@UFboostedgator

I used Final Cut Pro 6. Here is a popular free video format converter (MPEG Streamclip), that you use to convert the GoPro video files before pulling them into any editing program:

http://www.squared5.com/

Also, I recommend using Lynda.com for tutorials on any software, I used it to crash course Final Cut Pro a year ago, helped me to pick it up fast.