Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket plastic???

Hey guys im looking to replace a few pieces of plastic on my 06' CR250, i want to replace the rear fender and the rear tire mud guard.. I want to go to a white fender to mimic the new bikes:busted:.. My problem is i cant find a brand that sells white rear fenders for my bike.. Do you guys know any companies that do?

Thanks

You will love Motosport.

I just bought back my 98' cr250 that I previously owned years ago and man I was AMAZED how hard it is to find plastics and graphics. You 02+ cr250 guys got it easy! I really wanted Acerbis but they only make the OEM replica plastics, not a full white kit.

I noticed UFO (from Motosport) was the only company to sell aftermarket colors. I've heard good and bad things about UFO, but in the end plastic is plastic in my mind. Extremely happy with my kit and Motosport has very fast 2 day shipping. One of their warehouses is right here in Memphis, so my stuff gets here NEXT DAY :smirk:

IMAG0570.jpg

You'll be happy with UFO.

Well this will be the first bike that ive ever had to buy plastic for so i dont know which company is better than the other.. I'll try motosport.com and see how there stuff is.. Appreciate all the help guys.

Yep I heard bad things about UFO but I was forced to buy their kit since my bike is a 98 and there's not as many choices, and I LOVE their plastics. Thicker than my acerbis was. I believe UFO and Acerbis are the top 2! It will be alot cheaper if you can buy the whole plastic kit for $120. If you try to buy the exact same pieces separate, it's like $20-40 more, even @ Motosport!

I would go with Cycra and get the powerflow designated plastics. The rear fender will help a little bit with some extra airflow.

If you decide to go that route, PM me and I can get you a good price through them direct.