Sign in to follow this  

2012 drz

Has anyone seen the 2012 DRZ in the dealership? Suzuki seems to be taking their time getting them out.

Has anyone seen the 2012 DRZ in the dealership? Suzuki seems to be taking their time getting them out.

Is this the one with 6 speed box, fuel injection........ Oh and 30 lb lighter?:smirk:

It's already 2012 shouldn't 2013 be coming out in a few months.

A 2013 being released in early 12....?????...Yeah sure....:smirk:

In Australia we wouldn't see the following year model until the 9th or 10th month..

could it be ... the graphics are not ready yet

thats the only way they can be behind

wounder if they are replacing the "barb wire" with "chicken wire'

I`ll be in tokyo next week , so I will keep an eye out for those bold new graphics and if I see one I can give you the scoop :smirk:

I`ll be in tokyo next week , so I will keep an eye out for those bold new graphics and if I see one I can give you the scoop :bonk:

Cool..

Just remind our pacific neighbours that we are very appreciative of them sending REAL E's to down under:aussy: and to keep up the good work.:lol::smirk:

Real E's?

Bit of a running joke... we get the proper (40hp?) e model with the decent carb and exhaust.

Many countries don't get them (for stupid emissions laws I think?)

Bit of a running joke... we get the proper (40hp?) e model with the decent carb and exhaust.

Many countries don't get them (for stupid emissions laws I think?)

A Real E comes with a 39mm Fcr, performance cams, higher compression ,better flowing exhaust with 3mm larger diameter head pipe, removable snorkel for easy 3x3 mod..

No jokes here please.:bonk:.40hp out'a the box in road ready trim , as per post#11..:smirk:

A Real E comes with a 39mm Fcr, performance cams, higher compression ,better flowing exhaust with 3mm larger diameter head pipe, removable snorkel for easy 3x3 mod..

No jokes here please.:lol:.40hp out'a the box in road ready trim , as per post#11..:bonk:

And then we still spend $$$$$ increasing performance :lol::smirk::lol: