Sign in to follow this  

Indoor Mx Track

Hey guys i was wondering what is a good indoor mx track in the united states. I rode at Racine Indoor Mx Track in Wisconsin and it was cold, dark, and hard packed. it was more of a pit bike kinda track. ill post the Go-Pro video so you could see what its like. i even made the video BRIGHTER**

Ive been riding at NEMX in northern ohio. Decent track, they change it up a couple times a year so it dont get boring. around $35 for 4 hour practice session. Its less like an MX and more like AX though.

http://www.nemx.webpointusa.com/

Racine MX is ok, because it's the only indoor around. I'm not going this year. It seemed to be colder inside than outside, the dirt was like black ice, and it's a tad pricey. I'll just wait until spring. But, like I said it's the only indoor riding for the die hards.

Hit the Sandbox Arena if you want good indoor riding.

I herd good things about Sandbox Arena in Minnesota, anybody go there?!?

It is in Wisconsin, New Richmond to be exact. I go there a few times every winter, it is 10x better than the Racine track; better lit, wider lanes, bigger jumps, and less crap to run into.

I try to ride at nemx at least once or twice a year. They keep the track really nice and do a great job managing it, but the only problem I have is that the track is made for A and B riders. The jumps are pretty big and if your a C rider or don't ride there alot, it's a waste of money. From my observations last and experiene last night, all the C riders roll most of the jumps. For small bikes it's great cause they can easily roll everything and use the whoops as doubles. I think if they had more dirt between the jumps, to make them more like table tops, it would be more fun and safe for all riders.