jeep 258 engine question

i have an 87 cherokee that has coolant in the oil and oil in the coolant. My instant response was HEAD GASKET TIME!

however, the head gasket was just done by another shop. head was machined, the works.

Ive been searching around and apparently the intake manifold can do this?

can someone shed some light on this for me? I am not that familiar with this engine and cant find a definite answer.

BTW cant take it to the other shop that did the work, its a long BS story that id rather not get into.

Thanks yall!

Still no oil or coolant in the manifold as far as I recall. The other shop may have botched the job. Or the head is warped cracked ect same goes for the block. Does the jeep have an atuo tranny cooler in the radiator?

i have an 87 cherokee that has coolant in the oil and oil in the coolant. My instant response was HEAD GASKET TIME!

however, the head gasket was just done by another shop. head was machined, the works.

Ive been searching around and apparently the intake manifold can do this?

can someone shed some light on this for me? I am not that familiar with this engine and cant find a definite answer.

BTW cant take it to the other shop that did the work, its a long BS story that id rather not get into.

Thanks yall!

I did a headgasket on an AMC 258. Picked up the car for $50. Installed the headgasket, drove it for years, sold it.

I suspect its still a headgasket. Someone overlooked something. It can only be that unless its a cracked block or head.