Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Alessi Will Win the 2012 SX Title.... Mark My Words!

Really!..... Did you seriously just open this! :lol:

Just sayin'.....It holds as much water as any of the other threads gauranteeing winners but you actually opened this. Shame on you!:smirk::lol::lol::bonk:

Let's go racin' boys!

Really!..... Did you seriously just open this! :lol:

Just sayin'.....It holds as much water as any of the other threads gauranteeing winners but you actually opened this. Shame on you!:smirk::lol::lol::bonk:

Let's go racin' boys!

I only came in here cause a gorilla was flippin me off!

with moto concepts involvement Tonys has become less and less i know it was a joke but the bike has goten very good i dont expect mike to do fantastic @ SX but some top 10 finishes would be nice and staying healthy for the out doors is to me more important.I know his confidence is up on the motoconcepts 450 over the ktm .After the arena cross is over this week end we are going to the bar and watch the the sx a double dose of mx in one night .A win for jeff Gibson and a podium for allessi probally to much to ask for.

with moto concepts involvement Tonys has become less and less i know it was a joke but the bike has goten very good i dont expect mike to do fantastic @ SX but some top 10 finishes would be nice and staying healthy for the out doors is to me more important.I know his confidence is up on the motoconcepts 450 over the ktm .After the arena cross is over this week end we are going to the bar and watch the the sx a double dose of mx in one night .A win for jeff Gibson and a podium for allessi probally to much to ask for.

I would like to see Mike do good too , next time you talk to him tell him not to look back when he is in front ........ JK :smirk:

Tony will be the destruction of Mike. I bet DeCoster is thinking the same thing, but corporate issues will keep him from voicing it.

Tony will be the destruction of Mike. I bet DeCoster is thinking the same thing, but corporate issues will keep him from voicing it.

I bet what Decoster is really thinking is "I'm glad I don't have to deal with that dumb sob Tony anymore".

Did they put mirrors on his bike?

LOL! What a coincidance... I was doing some file backups on one of my hard drives today and found this photo I took of MA800 at the 2007 Hangtown race. Classic Alessi look back and I captured it right here! I think the dude should just put a back-up camera on his bike and mount the monitor to his handlebars!:smirk:

Alessi2007.jpg

• Like 1

LOL! What a coincidance... I was doing some file backups on one of my hard drives today and found this photo I took of MA800 at the 2007 Hangtown race. Classic Alessi look back and I captured it right here! I think the dude should just put a back-up camera on his bike and mount the monitor to his handlebars!:smirk:

Alessi2007.jpg

hahaha nailed it!