need advice

I'm looking for a new pipe for my 1990 Dr650. Has anybody ever used danmoto.com? I was thinking of this pipe anybody have one or know anything about it? I can make modifications but I don't wanna go to over the top if it doent fit

http://www.dan-moto.com/gsx-r-1000-k1-k4-2001-2004-jisu-black-product-423.html?zenid=k81gr7adm48audvqkt0dndnbu4

Thanks, mike

I put a DG slip-on on my 2009, and love it. I'm sure I would have loved the FMF or SuperTrapp (which is really what I wanted) but the budget really wasn't in agreement with the price. (And it is true, you get what you pay for). But I am pleasantly pleased with the DG. I added a jet kit and opened up the airbox and whatever I did, I did it right, because there is instant throttle response with no hesitation at all. I know this wasn't in your question, but I added an IMF 4.9 gal. plastic fuel tank, which did more for the handling of the bike in the dirt than anything. It lowered the center of gravity and now it feels more like a dirt oriented bike than not. Wouldn't trade it for nothing......well if something better came along I might.