Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Canard will be at A1

Well then . TC 2012 SX champ you didnt hear it here first :smirk: Mark my words :bonk:

im guessing he wont do to well at A1 being off the bike for over a month, top 10 for sure, but i cant see him contending for the win.

im guessing he wont do to well at A1 being off the bike for over a month, top 10 for sure, but i cant see him contending for the win.

Come on guy, you have to keep up with the guarantees going on in here to stay "in tha loop". Since you're still pretty new to TT I'll give you the real inside guaranteed bet. I talked to the psychic hotline and Sister Cleo told me there was going to be a MAJOR pile up in the first turn and a lonely rider would appear out of all of the dust and win the race. That's right, I guarantee that Jeremy Girard will win A1! Yes, you heard it here first!!:smirk:

1 month isn't long at all, heck sometimes thats as often as i can ride during the winter. IMO he shouldn't have lost much speed if any at all. It's hard to gauge from a video from Elsinore but still...

1 month isn't long at all, heck sometimes thats as often as i can ride during the winter. IMO he shouldn't have lost much speed if any at all. It's hard to gauge from a video from Elsinore but still...

yep , he was just crusing around , if he is not in pain he will have all the speed he needs to battle up front :smirk:

yep , he was just crusing around , if he is not in pain he will have all the speed he needs to battle up front :smirk:

That track is not even close to a supercross track! I think he will have a rough time for awhile.

Doesn't matter if he isn't contending for a win right off the bat. If he is racing and earning points within the top 10, that is huge so he be in it at the end..... I'm stoked he is racing!:smirk:

Doesn't matter if he isn't contending for a win right off the bat. If he is racing and earning points within the top 10, that is huge so he be in it at the end..... I'm stoked he is racing!:smirk:

Top 10 is pushing it. He will be in pain for awhile. I really dont see that.

Racer x says Turbo Trey hasn't ridden a sx track yet and will see how he feels on it first before committing to race at A1...

man the elsinore track looks like the smoothest and easiest track I've seen

i say top 5 even hurt!

Maybe, but I dont think it will be from pain that slows him down. I question if he is fit enough right now since he has not ridden hard or had time to set up the bike correctly. Training / testing is one thing but we all know racing is another.

Top 10 is pushing it. He will be in pain for awhile. I really dont see that.

I have to strongly disagree. I shattered my collarbone into 5 pieces in October, and got it plated. One month later I was feeling no pain whatsoever. If ANYTHING may hold him back it would be fitness, but I doubt that also.