Sign in to follow this  

2012 KTM 350xcf-w

I recently got a '12 350 xcf-w and head that JD Jetting has a tuner for this bike. Wondering if anyone has used this yet and have any feedback good or bad on the performance?

I heard that this bike runs a little lean especially when hot and was hoping this tunner would fix that give the bike a little more pull.

Thanks

JD has been doing it for a long time and I have never heard of anyone being dissatisfied with his products. I for one have used his kits on a lot of bikes with incredible results. I am sure his tuner is great. My 2$:smirk:

Should get mine this weekend and will let you know how it works on the 350 EXCF. Have about 4 hours on the bike and am experiencing poor idle and flame outs when hot. I also have installed the fan and changed to engine ice. Same things that I did for my 2009 XCW.

... am experiencing poor idle and flame outs when hot. I also have installed the fan and changed to engine ice. Same things that I did for my 2009 XCW.

Have you pulled the emission gear off it and changed the pipe?

I've pulled emissions from mine and I'm running the KTM hard parts FMF pipe, it runs great.