Sign in to follow this  

Indiana Waveland

apperently theres a race on the 8th . Ive gone to the IXCR site and the registration link isnt working. Looking at making this my first race , how do i register and do i need a ama card? also , where the heck is waveland exactly ? thanks in advance

Are they open for dirt bikes too or just 4 wheelers? Are the trails nice? I will be camping at Raccoon Lake State park this summer and plan on bringing the bikes, so this place would work out well. Other than the badlands, are there any other riding places open to the public within an hour of Raccoon Lake? What about Crawfordsville?

Are they open for dirt bikes too or just 4 wheelers? Are the trails nice? I will be camping at Raccoon Lake State park this summer and plan on bringing the bikes, so this place would work out well. Other than the badlands, are there any other riding places open to the public within an hour of Raccoon Lake? What about Crawfordsville?

There's Redbird SRA down in Dugger, IN. It's about 75 minutes south of Racoon lake and it's the best riding Indiana has that's available to the public. You will need a DNR OHV sticker to ride there though.

• Like 1

There's Redbird SRA down in Dugger, IN. It's about 75 minutes south of Racoon lake and it's the best riding Indiana has that's available to the public. You will need a DNR OHV sticker to ride there though.

Sweet thanks. I will look into that.

The last time I rode at Waveland it was a lot of 4 wheel trails. We didn't get to explore much, but the 4 wheel club that helps maintain it was there, and they said there is some good riding. To answer your question it is dirt bikes, and quads. I know they have started to do some dirt bike racing so the single track might be better then the last time I was there.