Sign in to follow this  

Need help please ...!

Hey guys, new to the ttr forum and i was hopingsomeone could help me out. My friend was just given a ttr 125L he knows nothig about it and im going to do some stuff to it for im. I asked him to check the yr up by the neck but he says it isnt there.....Can anyone tell me where or if they have it stamped on the bike....I would appreciate any info you have for my on this bike....thanks for the help !

Thanks for the help !! i have one other question...im going to do the exhaust an airbox mods....any chance i could do one or the other or both without the jetting...deal doesnt have any in stock....im in nothern il and it supposed to be 50 tomorrow

Thanks for the help !! i have one other question...im going to do the exhaust an airbox mods....any chance i could do one or the other or both without the jetting...deal doesnt have any in stock....im in nothern il and it supposed to be 50 tomorrow

I wound not do it. IF you do it the bike will run even leaner which will cause even more problems with starting and such. If your going to do this I would recommend this kit http://www.procycle.us/bikepages/ttr125.html scroll down and you will see under fuel systems a jet kit that includes a 110 main, 112.5 main, 17.5 pilot, 20 pilot. it is like $30 + shipping. You might need the 112.5 main and the 20 pilot this winter the switch to the 110 and 17.5 in the summer.

• Like 1