does this make anyone else sick???

im not feeding any fire??? i was just showing how many brand new bikes are going to waist pretty much. if you think about it a 4 stroke will blow when the top end doesnt get oil to it after a while and im not sure the oil ports in all bikes but when the motor sits back like that it doesnt get oil threw all the ports. thats why i am saying its sad seeing those bikes like that.

u cant buy impound bikes? my bro in law owns the auction house that sells all the impound bikes n cars in my town. ive gotn some deals thatd make u sick lol.

you cant buy them anymore because mostly all the bikes were ending right back on the street.

if i could id buy all the bikes that were worth something and part them out.

For a while they were sending them to Africa in sea cans to help the missionaries and aid workers until they found out that the warlord of the week was doing the same thing with the bikes as they were with the rice and clean water, keeping them for themselves and using it for their own nefarious purposes including drug/weapons running and ride by shootings! They stopped doing that because they didnt want Africa to turn out like Baltimore, now they just destroy them and yes, your bike is probably there or near Druid Hill Park on any fairly temperate Sunday afternoon.

GO CITY COUNCIL!!!

i feel like setting up one of the windex commercials with these guys, a giant invisible pane of plexi glass across a road they frequent, they crash or stop before said wall (the "smarter" ones will stop) and the police come in and block them off and take every one of their *******ed bikes. and sell them to someone who actually needs a good bike. this doesn't make me sick it just irritates me.

You know, those guys do have some skills. I'd like to see them take those bikes to the track and ride them like they are meant to be ridden.

Riding like that on city streets in traffic is nothing short of idiotic.

Someone posted a video on TT of one of these guys riding at a indoor arenacross track. He came up short on the finish line double!

Edit: Here, I found the video.....

I will admit they have some skills but the fact is there making the sport look bad. In the artical the police were pasing out fliers saying if you c a parked dirtbike call the cops. ? Thats not going on around where i live but sucks for the people who ride respectivly and live there