Sign in to follow this  

Washington Motorsports enthusiasts...send a pic to prove it

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/2772879830.html

KTM Motorcycles 4'x6' Sign - $750 (Tacoma)

Be the coolest guy on your block with your own Factory KTM Dealer Lighted Sign. This is a sign I got from a KTM Dealer I bought out in 2006. I just put NEW bulbs in it and it works perfect. It is a Single Sided Sign designed to be mounted on a wall. There are NO cracks but it does have a few scuffs. It could be easily touched up to become perfect. It needs to be wired to power but you could hard wire it or run a line and plug it into a wall outlet. You could even hook it into "The Clapper" for easy and convenient On/Off capabilities. Due to KTM Sign restrictions I believe you would have to display this INSIDE your garage or building but I am not positive. I also have a Kawasaki and 2 Suzuki Factory signs (1 in a light box and the other is a NEW replacement Plastic Suzuki Logo sign. that worked when we took them down. They are much bigger and are $1500 each. You can see these by appointment only after I verify you are a motorsports enthusiast. I'm not just going to sell them to anybody with the money, you need to be a worthy Powersports enthusiast to have something this cool. You can text me a picture of your motorcycle to 253-312-6607 before I will show you these signs if you want to email it call or text me amd i will give you the email.

Thanks

Chris Paulson 253-312-6607

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2772879830

Sweet! I have an extra clapper just waiting to be used.:smirk:

"Due to KTM Sign restrictions I believe you would have to display this INSIDE your garage or building" Uhhh if I bought it I would put it where ever I wanted..... eff KTM. :smirk:

Hey!!! I'm a serious Powersports Enthusiast!!! :smirk:

Here's a photo of MY ride just to prove it!

I prefer to keep it simple and stick with the basics.

(you should see my hillclimber)

harley1.jpg

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/2772879830.html

KTM Motorcycles 4'x6' Sign - $750 (Tacoma)

Be the coolest guy on your block with your own Factory KTM Dealer Lighted Sign. This is a sign I got from a KTM Dealer I bought out in 2006. I just put NEW bulbs in it and it works perfect. It is a Single Sided Sign designed to be mounted on a wall. There are NO cracks but it does have a few scuffs. It could be easily touched up to become perfect. It needs to be wired to power but you could hard wire it or run a line and plug it into a wall outlet. You could even hook it into "The Clapper" for easy and convenient On/Off capabilities. Due to KTM Sign restrictions I believe you would have to display this INSIDE your garage or building but I am not positive. I also have a Kawasaki and 2 Suzuki Factory signs (1 in a light box and the other is a NEW replacement Plastic Suzuki Logo sign. that worked when we took them down. They are much bigger and are $1500 each. You can see these by appointment only after I verify you are a motorsports enthusiast. I'm not just going to sell them to anybody with the money, you need to be a worthy Powersports enthusiast to have something this cool. You can text me a picture of your motorcycle to 253-312-6607 before I will show you these signs if you want to email it call or text me amd i will give you the email.

Thanks

Chris Paulson 253-312-6607

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2772879830

Does it come with a steam feature to simulate overheating bikes?

Does it come with a steam feature to simulate overheating bikes?

And 3 extra top shock mount bolts?

at least it's carburetor doesn't have to be replaced when brand spankin' new:busted:

Joe

But you better adjust the float so you get more than 22 miles a tank. :smirk:

Joe, lets ride, been to long. Come down here and I'll show you the good stuff. Got a really sweet running Wr165 you MUST try.

But you better adjust the float so you get more than 22 miles a tank. :bonk:

Joe, lets ride, been to long. Come down here and I'll show you the good stuff. Got a really sweet running Wr165 you MUST try.

Kelly....will definitely take you up on that:thumbsup::smirk: i will put a posse together from the Seattle guys if that is ok.

Joe

Kelly....will definitely take you up on that:thumbsup::bonk: i will put a posse together from the Seattle guys if that is ok.

Joe

Great riding right now in our continuous spring :smirk: Bring it. :lol:

"Due to KTM Sign restrictions I believe you would have to display this INSIDE your garage or building" Uhhh if I bought it I would put it where ever I wanted..... eff KTM. :bonk:

says the guy whose NEW YZ450F has been broken since Memorial day. :smirk: