Sign in to follow this  

NewYork MSC for 2012

whats the word? hows ACE holding up? is there anymore tracks added to the schedule? im not sure if i wanna renew my membership this year if its only gonna be AK again.. with 1 or 2 claveracks here and there

i love the way MSC is ran though, no pressure laid back day.

i always do some D34 races, just hoping MSC is gonna have it together this season

Put a fork in Ace, they're done. The MSC web site says the the Ace races will be held at Southwick??? Southwoods has a piece of property again, so hopefully they'll stay on the schedule, Twister Valley & Echo Valley Farms, wherever that is. It's No wonder they didn't have any room in they're schedule for Walden.

Put a fork in Ace, they're done. The MSC web site says the the Ace races will be held at Southwick??? Southwoods has a piece of property again, so hopefully they'll stay on the schedule, Twister Valley & Echo Valley Farms, wherever that is. It's No wonder they didn't have any room in they're schedule for Walden.

ACE @ Southwick is awesome and I always wondered why MSC didnt approach them about being a track on the schedule. Echo Farms is not much further than Claverack and hopefully will be a great addition if it is a good as the riders who have ridden it tell me. Twister is a huge ? IMHO it doesnt make any sense, I agree and if I was running the MSC, Walden would have been given all their dates if they wanted them....Its sad that Walden is once again not on the schedule. People really need to move forward and stop living in the rear view mirror.....

As per Ak's web site, They are not a part of the MSC anymore, They will be running with D-34! If we could talk Southwoods to join D-34, it would make for a great series!

Edited by frankiewhipit

I would love to know more about Southwoods and Echo Valley like do they have open practices, where exactly is Soutwoods new track, etc. Anyone have any more info on these tracks??