Sign in to follow this  

Supercross The new Monster Energy Supercross Girls for 2012

God. Bless. Monster!

With that being said...where is Leslie? She was one of the best in my opinion. I would have kept Leslie over Gemma. All the other girls are rockin' though!

True story:

I was walking along the hwy in Cali the other day with a friend and a Monster Energy bus pulled up and stopped next to us. All the girls in that vid popped their heads out and said " We are looking for two guys to oil us up before the Main Events". I said "Well there is a town about 3 miles up the road that way. You should be able to find two guys there". As the bus rolled away, my friend I was walking with yelled " Wait Wait Wait". The bus stopped and he said "No the town is That Way". As we watched the bus disappear into the distance I said "Man those will be some lucky guys".

True story.

Oh and Dean "Bieber of Supercross" Wilson has to be his new nickname.

True story:

I was walking along the hwy in Cali the other day with a friend and a Monster Energy bus pulled up and stopped next to us. All the girls in that vid popped their heads out and said " We are looking for two guys to oil us up before the Main Events". I said "Well there is a town about 3 miles up the road that way. You should be able to find two guys there". As the bus rolled away, my friend I was walking with yelled " Wait Wait Wait". The bus stopped and he said "No the town is That Way". As we watched the bus disappear into the distance I said "Man those will be some lucky guys".

True story.

dont worry some day you and your buddy will get your break :smirk:

True story:

True story.

:bonk::bonk::lol::lol::smirk::lol: Nuff Said!

Good video, but still in my opinion not as good as the flip book!!!!

Bow to the flip book:worthy::lol::smirk:

:lol::bonk::lol:

Flip book...you mean fap book? lol :lol:

Good video, but still in my opinion not as good as the flip book!!!!

Bow to the flip book:worthy::lol::smirk:

:lol::bonk::lol:

That was stupid!......But I watched it like 3 times. :smirk:

You know what the best part is? There are three more parts!!!

Part 1:

Part 3:

Part 4:

God. Bless. Monster!

With that being said...where is Leslie? She was one of the best in my opinion. I would have kept Leslie over Gemma. All the other girls are rockin' though!

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!! she was my FAAAAAVE!!!!!!:smirk: SHE WILL BE MISSED

Meh. Man, when I was 18 this would have been great but now I'm more concerned if one of them can cook.

lol i was kinda thinking the same thing ... or if they can keep a clean house... funny how these things change as we get droopier balls eh? :smirk:

lol i was kinda thinking the same thing ... or if they can keep a clean house... funny how these things change as we get droopier balls eh? :smirk:

Speak for yourself, I have botox injected into my sac! It looks like it did when I was 8yrs old!:bonk::lol:

But in all serious, I can appreciate a beautiful women like these ladies but im still too irresponsible sometimes. Having someone like my girlfriend around who cooks, cleans, does laundry, etc etc(you wouldnt believe how clean my riding gear is now) is a blessing.