Sign in to follow this  

Dennis Kirk

I stopped ordering from dennis kirk a couple years ago due too poor costumer service. After purchasing a new snowmobile i decided to give them another shot after the TT store and and a couple others that i typically shop at didn't have the jacket and pants i wanted. Well i placed my order the Wednesday before Christmas and it said it would be delivered Wednesday the 28th. they ended up not shipping until the 27th and arrived the 30th in a size small (i ordered a XL). I needed them for that day cause i was leaving for NY to go ride but ended u having to borrow cloths to ride. I called and they were very rude on the phone saying it was my fault that they were the wrong size an i need to order the right size next time. after they finally looked at my order they realized they sent the wrong cloths they said i could re order the gear and they would have it set out and they ensured it would be here for my trip (im leaving 1/5) i reorder the gear on friday at 11am and they just shipped i today with a delivery of monday. leaving me with no gear again.

so in short avoid dennis kirk at all cost their customer service has not improved since the last time i ordered from them 5 years ago. They do not follow their shipping estimates that are online and they guarantee you on the phone

Honestly ive never ordered from anyone else even when i was in high school 12 years ago. Then, i ordered pipe/silencer for a 93 yz, as i was told thats what it was. When it didnt fit ( since its a 91) they took it back and had the right stuff shipped and on the bike within 2 weeks.

Recently, theyve been right on time with my last 5 orders. I always wondered if there was an issue only b/c most on TT mention RM ATV and not kirk. But i guess i cant complain until they screw me over like what happened to you.

I've never had a problem with them. I belive you got screwed for 1 reason. it was christmas. Im sure they were getting 2374982375895 orders at the time, and they probably didn't have time to deal with your situation. it happens and it sucks when it does, id give them another shot.

They were most likely very backed up from Christmas. I love them, if I place an order by 5pm it will be sitting at my front door at noon the next day!

I haven't used Dennis kirk since they wanted me to pay 25$ shipping on a free catalog ....

Busiest time of the year. I don't ask for or depend on anything between Dec 10 and Jan 10.

I have no loyalty to any "one" online store. Whoever has it in stock and cheapest gets my order.

they're ok, they have 2 things that i buy from them on a regular basis. Moose exhaust cartridges, and Wiesco piston rings. Never had any problems.

Actually, I ordered a set of tires & some misc. parts from them over the summer. Shipping was $10 and it was @ my door so fast it blew my mind! Only thing you can say about that is...AWESOME!

With that being said, I'm still lovin' motosport.com.

I have not dealt with DK in a long time. Mess up once and correct your mistake, keep a repeat customer. Mess up twice in one month, then very rude to the customer who was just wanting information on the correct boots that had been "back ordered forever", never order from them again. Sounds like they have not changed much since they pissed me off several years ago.

If the Thumpertalk store gets their new online system up and running where it's not so much of a pain in the ass to place orders, give them a try because they will bend over backwards to make sure you're taken care of in a great customer service manner!

Does the TT store ship to Canada? I hear there the best around. Maybe they won't charge 45 bucks to ship rad guards and grips to Canada. Can the tt store match rmatv

I've dealt with several online Stores and, as far as customer service is concerned, Dennis Kirk is BY FAR the best. Better than the TT Store, which is pretty darn good most of the time.