Sign in to follow this  

Beta Decals

This probably been discussed but, where can i get some custome decals for my Beta. Something unique without all the mx blah, blah, blah...I hope you all know what I mean.

Thanks,

Brian

This probably been discussed but, where can i get some custome decals for my Beta. Something unique without all the mx blah, blah, blah...I hope you all know what I mean.

Thanks,

Brian

http://shop.americanbeta.com/products/category/9825.0.1.1.18067.0.0.0.0

americanbeta :smirk:

When you said decals I thought you meant the above. I ended up putting just simple tag logos on my shrouds since the brush just shreaded and messed up my stock graphics or it just rubbed off. My next step will be to put clear plastic over the stock graphics . I've heard that works better but yet to try. If you put a search on Beta graphics I'm sure you'll find other choices too.

Here's some but I didn't buy from them yet. http://www.blackbirdracing.com/stickers_beta/beta_rr_4t_10_12/dream_2_complete_set.html?do=Mi1Fbi0tMjAzNS0tMjQyLTEtLS0%3D

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Thanks,

Brian

By "MX blah blah blah" you mean...

Bunch of sponsors?

I've also heard that FactoryBacking.com has the Beta templates, and can do some custom graphics for Betas.

If you're willing to go through the effort, there's BlackheartMX.com . You can send your plastics and have them scan them for you, but they don't have the template. He's just a nice guy to work with, and a SUPERB designer. HE can do semi-custom kits and fully custom.

I drew these up and had PG make them. They are not cheap as they are 100% Gripz vinyl which wears extremely well. They have the templates for all years of Beta's. They are the best, but for a custom set like this look to spend $200+.

attachment.php?attachmentid=110&d=1300146535

I drew these up and had PG make them. They are not cheap as they are 100% Gripz vinyl which wears extremely well. They have the templates for all years of Beta's. They are the best, but for a custom set like this look to spend $200+.

attachment.php?attachmentid=110&d=1300146535

the link shows up when I quote your post but still cant get there!

Same for me. I thought it was only my computer.

I pulled the URL from my BetaTalk Gallery.

I know Hawaii has seen it. I think I sent him my proofs.

I don't have a public accessible gallery for URL tags. I use my KTMtalk and Betatalk to post photos usually. Try this.

http://www.beta-talk.com/album.php?albumid=7&attachmentid=110

Edited by Chasejj

I pulled the URL from my BetaTalk Gallery.

I know Hawaii has seen it. I think I sent him my proofs.

I don't have a public accessible gallery for URL tags. I use my KTMtalk and Betatalk to post photos usually. Try this.

http://www.beta-talk.com/album.php?albumid=7&attachmentid=110

Yea that one I've seen. I remember now. It's nice. For me I realize what I ride will ruin even those good quality graphics. I kinda gave up on having nice graphics...at least for very long. I might still try the clear over the stock graphics to see how that goes..but I'm not holding my breath. .just sticking to the small tag type small Beta decals linked earlier.