Sign in to follow this  

redbull graphic kits!!

Hey guys, im new to this site, and new to my ktm!! I just got an 08 250 sxf and want to get the redbull kini graphic kit for it. I've been searching high and low for it but cant come up with one anywhere. I know that they around sold to the public, or in north america anyway. can anyone please help me find one?? if you live in europe and can get me one i'd be more than happy to throw you some money!! thanks a lot guys.

Yes, they are sold to the public, but from KTM directly. It was never a graphics kit that was made for the public with the exception of you buying a KTM that came with that graphics kit.

The only way I really know for you to aquire those graphics is to have a shop make some for you or buy them used from someone.

The real scoop is that you could get the Champions Edition EXC from KTM in 2010 that came with the redbull graphics kit.

To reorder the graphics you must go to you dealer and supply a matching VIN number from a bike that was shipped from the factory with them. You might even have to be the origional owner of the bike.

So yeah good luck to you.

I know a local graphix company that can replicate any kit if ya pm me I can give u his number. In n. Ireland. He did a great red bull kit for my 150 sx.

I know a local graphix company that can replicate any kit if ya pm me I can give u his number. In n. Ireland. He did a great red bull kit for my 150 sx.

Does he ship to the states? Anyone know who does it around here?

Hi mikerides you helped me out with my clutch problem yesterday many thanks. He will post to anywhere I know him n he's very good.

Hi mikerides you helped me out with my clutch problem yesterday many thanks. He will post to anywhere I know him n he's very good.

This has been posted numerous times...There's a guy in FL that has'em...I bought a set from him, very good not great quality (I'm very picky). Do a search on e-bay and you'll find him. I think the cost was $99.00.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Is there anyone who knows a vin from the 2010 exc ce? lol i wishhh

bennycbr

PM sent!

Papp141

I've been searching on ebay everyday, both the .com and .co.uk and no luck!! what arent you happy with? the picture quality?

This has been posted numerous times...There's a guy in FL that has'em...I bought a set from him, very good not great quality (I'm very picky). Do a search on e-bay and you'll find him. I think the cost was $99.00.

link please:ride: