Sign in to follow this  

MotoSport price increase?

MotoSport has always been my goto source for parts. Because they have a wharehouse nearby, parts arrive very quickly (big plus). Lately I have noticed MotoSport seems to raised their prices by atleast 10%. Anyone else notice this as well?

Example, I picked up a One Industries Trooper II helmet from RMATV on clearence for $110 (whoohoo!), MotoSport wanted $149.99. I needed new rear wheel bearings and PDS bearings. Again, when I compared shopping carts between AMATV & MS, MS was $10 higher.

:smirk:

It depends. Usually Motosport is higher than RM. I tend to gravitate toward RM, but the piston I had in my cart for a month ended up being out of stock when I was ready to order and was actually $5 less at Motosport. It's worth comparing a few different places 1st. And, don't forget local guys; I got my powerbomb for $15 less than online, right off the wall with no waiting.

Anytime I shop now, I get the p/n and google it and select shopping results. Thats how I found my new One helmet for $40 less than MotoSport. Im really irritated that for the last 6mo I just shopped (blindly) MS and most likely didnt get the best deal. But, I have no one to blame but myself.

Guys, I usually only buy from MS as well, who is the RM store that you have mentioned.

Motosport has always been more expensive than most since I have been riding (1996). They have a store super close to me but I never go there because their prices are too high.

Yeah I used to go to MS for my OEM parts because of their fast shipping. But they are way to un-reliable. Now I only deal with my local guy for OEM and RockyMountain for everything else, wish they could do the OEM again...

The local private guy near me is really cool and he usually sells me parts just a little more than his cost and they are there the next day. Check the TT store they are the cheapest and will match anybody's price and then some.

I turn on the TV and behold, there is some “expert” talking head from the government or some know it all economist telling me there is NO inflation……… Prices are benign says Benny Boy the grandest windbag of the Feds talking heads. Sure would like to find the stores those idiots shop at. In the real world, prices are up everywhere, and up a lot.

i've ordered from both a few times, but I have to say i much prefer rm. You think motosport is jacked up in usd? check out the canadian currency version, its a fking joke. 700$ for my astar tech10s + like 65$ shipping and taxes... I can get them for almost 200 less at RM. On top of that ms supposedly uses 'real time conversion rates'. really? because according to their prices the USD is worth about 1.20 canadian.

my last few hundred $ of purchases have been from RM and will stay that way... (i know rm shipping is based on cart $ and not products btu its always ended up cheaper no matter what for me)

I have also noticed that motosport is higher for many items than RM. I imagine that they would price match, but I just order from RM.