Motorcycle USA 450 Shootout

So that is first place in MXA and Motorcycle USA shootouts. Any other shootouts released yet? Hopefully it will be a clean sweep not that it matters.

i thought the DirtRider shout out was really good.the write up on the kaw 450 was outstanding.the whats hot and whats not,whos the bike for and suggested mods were all spot on,,and the rider comments were very interesting .no bs,i think this is the best kaw review of all.IMO..the kawi is not perfect.but perfect for me.

I figured it would win considering all the advertising they began bombarding people with during the Nationals. Even track map was "sponsored by the new KX450"...

It seems Kawi wanted to drive home it's the most changed bike of 2012, which it is. I think that helped it alot. We'll see if it still holds water to next year when a few manufacturers are due for big generation changes while the KX gets BNG.

I take all the reviews with a little salt, but it also helps I had friends with a few new gen Hondas and one Yamaha. After riding them, and sitting on lots of bikes at the dealers, the Kawi felt the best to me, even in stock setup. Put the bars forward a little bit, turn the clickers, and this thing rocks!

• Like 1

So that a clean SWEEP first place in all the major Moto publications plus RV22 won the first SX of the year at A1 so its Good Times for team green.

MXA

Dirt Bike

Dirt Rider

TWMX

Motorcycle USA

http://dirtbikemagazine.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=news&mod=News&mid=9A02E3B96F2A415ABC72CB5F516B4C10&tier=3&nid=C4E034E8AFF641E5801D448B4AB1A469

As good as that sounds.unless I miss read Dirt Riders shootout.The Honda won.? YUCK!!!!!