2012 Florida Winter-Am Rd1 GATORBACK

I want to race that next year, have never done it, looks like alot of fun.??

Well why not race some of it this year?? There's Dade City this weekend, Reddick next weekend, Thundercross the weekend after that, and back to Gatorback for the final round...?:bonk:

Awesome looking track and looks like your not doing bad. What kind of injury did you have?

Thanks... I crashed and had the knee cup on my knee brace stick into my knee which put a pretty nice size hole in it... Never got it checked out after it healed, but I'm guessing something else got torn or cut since it's taken a few months to just feel half way right... It's still weak and gets swollen when I ride hard on it... O well.... Hopefully Dade City treats me better tomorrow...:bonk:?

Well why not race some of it this year?? There's Dade City this weekend, Reddick next weekend, Thundercross the weekend after that, and back to Gatorback for the final round...:bonk:?

soon I hope, have some work to do, mainly on me lol. I will try to do a couple races soon, my fun $$ is pretty tight for the next couple months:foul:

soon I hope, have some work to do, mainly on me lol. I will try to do a couple races soon, my fun $$ is pretty tight for the next couple months:foul:

Yeah I hear ya on that... It's always a bummer when it's a money issue that keeps ya from doing the main thing that you love to do...:bonk:?