Sign in to follow this  

You guys seen this?

80lb mono also works well...

i use this trick on every AOS KYB Fork.

(with small stripes of a Beer can!)

the shims are very sensitive so i use a small pliers, not a srewdriver.

works realy well.

This may sound funny but in my opinion, you still have a big air pocket from the seal head. I still think final bleed via the compression adjuster lets you use more force to free rebound bubbles and gives you a better bleed.

i agree whit no hand,but bleed by seal head first,and second re open the cadj e final bleed by this is much easy

True true..

:smirk:

This may sound funny but in my opinion, you still have a big air pocket from the seal head. I still think final bleed via the compression adjuster lets you use more force to free rebound bubbles and gives you a better bleed.

You have to have the seal head drilled in 2 opposing spots, takes care of that problem.

Nice job on that seal head Cardinale:thumbsup:

Sometimes I also fill the voids or potential air pockets areas with Mobile One synthetic grease before assembly. Works great on the compression adjuster in shocks:ride: