Platinum: Nico Leocata

Pretty sweet video!

I don't know the guy but I'm assuming he is a pro? How is he allowed to get on a Yamaha when he races a Suzuki?

He's not pro, he's one of the up and coming amateurs. He just won a bunch of titles at the mini-o's last month racing a Yamaha and a Suzuki. I'm assuming he has no manufacturer support since he seems to ride different bike brands when he wants.

Edited by KJ790

I couldnt even watch the whole thing. The track he was riding on was like a freeway. My CC/HS suspension would work great on it.

I find that the younger generation just thinks they are the "shit" these days. Very few people are modest anymore. Travis Pastrana has had great success and still comes off as a "aww shucks" kinda kid. Never toots his horn. This kid will be saying the woulda, coulda, shouldas in a couple of years!

I couldnt even watch the whole thing. The track he was riding on was like a freeway. My CC/HS suspension would work great on it.

I find that the younger generation just thinks they are the "shit" these days. Very few people are modest anymore. Travis Pastrana has had great success and still comes off as a "aww shucks" kinda kid. Never toots his horn. This kid will be saying the woulda, coulda, shouldas in a couple of years!

I think there family is VERY well off though. As being someone from that generation It is bad, some kids in this sport blow my mind. I can't tell you how many kids I've talked to have such arrogant attitudes. Local Intermediate/expert kids are the worst it seems. This video is very mild compared to what I've heard come out of some kids' mouth.

Whatever happened to being humble and letting your riding do the talking?