Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Just In Time For A1

Order today and free Dungey factory gear will follow with the bike !!! :smirk::bonk:

overalls_2b.jpg

:lol:

Since Ryan's bike is not available to "everyone" and since it has to be available for sale to the public based on the "Production Rule" they pushed it out. *Rumor is it is as pre-production 2013 basically.

Under the rule, KTM has to have at or around 400 of those bikes available in the US. It is broken down into so many bikes by a certain time (March?) and then another amount of bikes by a certain time (May?). Sorry can not recall exactly the time lines.

The price was noted somewhere around $9800-10000..... What do you think the dealers are going to price gouge on these HAHAHA

http://www.ktm.com/us/mx/450-sx-f-factory-edition-usa/highlights.html

Good thing my tv is small so I won't really be able to tell what the bike looks like when the gate drops at A1 :smirk: That new bodywork still hasn't grown on me

Since Ryan's bike is not available to "everyone" and since it has to be available for sale to the public based on the "Production Rule" they pushed it out. *Rumor is it is as pre-production 2013 basically.

Under the rule, KTM has to have at or around 400 of those bikes available in the US. It is broken down into so many bikes by a certain time (March?) and then another amount of bikes by a certain time (May?). Sorry can not recall exactly the time lines.

The price was noted somewhere around $9800-10000..... What do you think the dealers are going to price gouge on these HAHAHA

http://www.ktm.com/us/mx/450-sx-f-factory-edition-usa/highlights.html

KTM is definitely operating within the fine print in the rules. Good for them.

I still have a hard time believing that a carb or fuel injection, at that level, will determine a championship. But... if this is what they had to do to sign dungey and put the pumpkins in title consideration, then so be it.

The dealer can't/won't price gouge if nobody buys them. Every body that overpays makes it bad for the rest of us.

at least they went to a normal gas cap. That right there will sell an additional 5000 bike a year! :smirk:

I wish I could ride all the bikes before pulling the trigger on a new one. KTM is now a consideration, as is the KX450, as the suzuki, possibly the honda. Have been on Yamaha for years, need a change I think

So what would happen if KTM failed to import enough bikes in the required timeline ?

Not that the almighty AMA would have enough balls to actually do anything about it.