Sign in to follow this  

Another reason to go TuBliss!

Besides the cool factor and the lack of pinch flats being why you try Tubliss on your bike, here is an even better reason. Jeff Douglas at Nuetech (maker of TuBliss) backs up his products like no other company around. I simply just sent him a question the other day asked about issue I am having and he sent back saying that is not normal and asked for my address so he can send me some new parts. The company is second to none in product quality and most important that many company's miss the mark on is they have top notch customer service and product backing.

Just wanted to throw out a thumbs up for them. I could say a lot of the same things for AS Racing also for you guys considering them as well.

Enjoy. Maybe I am just exited cause I am going on ride tomorrow and its been a long while.

I had a similar experience with him. I pinched the small tube when installing it, contacted Jeff and the very next day a new tube arrived in the mail at ZERO cost to me! I didn't even ask for a new tube! Jeff is an absolutely great guy to deal with and it's apparent that he values his customers.

I too have had nothing but stellar customer service from Jeff at Nuetech! I would buy another set from him if I needed any... So far it's been over a year and the originals are still working just fine!