Sign in to follow this  

Best Pit Bike?!?

Hey guys i have a mod klx110 right now. i was wondering what i should do to make it better. or if theres any other good pit bikes out there.

:lol::smirk::lol::bonk::lol::lol:

Do you have pitbike class races in your area? I'd probably say stop sinking money in the bike and buy a KX250F.

I could agree until I saw this...

Jeremy817, sounds like the KLX is a great bike. :smirk:

I think I saw this vid on planetminis. That bike is at a level where it is a good, solid ride, and a perfect base as a mini bike. If you are stressing this bike and looking for more from it, you need to start looking at serious upgrades, eg. a frame upgrade, serious suspension front and rear, and possibly a stroker kit and big bore for the motor, with upgraded bottom end/gearbox components. The KLX in my opinion is the perfect mini bike, so you dont need to look around for another bike, just continue to build yours up, and if the budget is tight, keep an eye out for good deals on trick second hand parts, and there are plenty out there. Good luck !!

:smirk:

DUDE, you have that thing already modded to the moon, what more could you want ? Thats a dope pit bike man, i would kill to have one.:smirk:

keep in mind that the mini scene is no where near what it was 4 or 5 years ago

The klx is really one of the best there is. Your next big upgrades should be a MX style swingarm and better forks (KTM 65.) Also if you don't already have a race head, get that. But really, your bike is already pretty dang good.

The klx is really one of the best there is. Your next big upgrades should be a MX style swingarm and better forks (KTM 65.) Also if you don't already have a race head, get that. But really, your bike is already pretty dang good.

yea i am hoping to get new Marzocchi forks, and where would i get a good deal on a mx style swing arm?

yea i am hoping to get new Marzocchi forks, and where would i get a good deal on a mx style swing arm?

where would i get a good deal on a mx style swing arm?

The Planet Minis KLX110 classifieds have the best deal on parts for your bike.