Best Pit Bike?!?

I think I saw this vid on planetminis. That bike is at a level where it is a good, solid ride, and a perfect base as a mini bike. If you are stressing this bike and looking for more from it, you need to start looking at serious upgrades, eg. a frame upgrade, serious suspension front and rear, and possibly a stroker kit and big bore for the motor, with upgraded bottom end/gearbox components. The KLX in my opinion is the perfect mini bike, so you dont need to look around for another bike, just continue to build yours up, and if the budget is tight, keep an eye out for good deals on trick second hand parts, and there are plenty out there. Good luck !!

?

The klx is really one of the best there is. Your next big upgrades should be a MX style swingarm and better forks (KTM 65.) Also if you don't already have a race head, get that. But really, your bike is already pretty dang good.

yea i am hoping to get new Marzocchi forks, and where would i get a good deal on a mx style swing arm?

The klx is really one of the best there is. Your next big upgrades should be a MX style swingarm and better forks (KTM 65.) Also if you don't already have a race head, get that. But really, your bike is already pretty dang good.

yea i am hoping to get new Marzocchi forks, and where would i get a good deal on a mx style swing arm?