Sign in to follow this  

thinking about selling the XR

I have an XR that I have sunk some coin in and just curious what it is worth. i was thinking maybe 2k and then go from there or ask more???i have spare parts too. check in my garage to see the bike. thanks for the help, if the bike goes for sale it will be in Aspen Colorado if curious.

100_1541-1.jpg

Absolutely a beautiful xr400! Why on earth would you want to get rid of that masterpiece? With all the time and money and all the sweet mods you did to her wouldn't you want to hold on to it! Even with all the mods IMO I think it's worth 1800-2500 in this buyer market. I seen a spotless xr650r selling for 1600 recently, that is how bad the selling market is. You may find a buyer that is looking for a bike all modded up though and he may pay higher dollar, but what I have seen generally is tricked bikes don't get any more money than stockers. I think that bike is worth way more to you than you will ever get for it, IMO I think if you sell it you will regret it and want her back!!!

Edited by XL100allnightlong
spelling

Well it looks like RHONDA is going no where and will be picking up a kx 250 :bonk:. After some pm's from some good people and finding a place to store the XR, it will be with me a while longer. Thanks for all the props on bike.

And FYI Redhurricane you realize when the motor goes you are the lucky SOB that gets to fix it :smirk:

And FYI Redhurricane you realize when the motor goes you are the lucky SOB that gets to fix it :bonk:

Is this a challenge? :smirk:

Well it looks like RHONDA is going no where and will be picking up a kx 250 :smirk:. After some pm's from some good people and finding a place to store the XR, it will be with me a while longer. Thanks for all the props on bike.

And FYI Redhurricane you realize when the motor goes you are the lucky SOB that gets to fix it :lol:

Good decision! I've never heard anyone say they were glad to get rid of an XR. Those bikes are keepers. You'll see, even after you get the KX you'll jump on Rhonda for a spin and be very glad she's still around. :bonk: