Sign in to follow this  

Eddie Sisneros suspension work is awesome!

I just recieved a set of forks Eddie worked over and sold me for my drz400e. They work awesome. If your on the fence about doing this, definately go for it. The front end doesn't slide around like it did when cornering hard. The bike is planted and goes where you put it. He knows what he is doing for sure.:smirk:

Well duh! :smirk:

Seriously though, having Eddie tune my suspension for my weight and riding needs is about the best investment I have ever made on my DRZ.

Thanks a bunch Eddie. I just sent you an email about buying the shock to go with the forks.

Well duh! :bonk:

Seriously though, having Eddie tune my suspension for my weight and riding needs is about the best investment I have ever made on my DRZ.

For sure, it has to be ridden to be believed.:smirk:

+1 on Eddie tuned suspension!!!

I'm a slower 40 year old trail rider and my reworked suspension has really improved my riding confidence and ability. Places where I wasnt comfortable at 20mph I can now ride at 30 (yes the fast guys do the same section much much faster) Feels very planted now and just soaks stuff up without bouncing me all over the place.

+1 on Eddie tuned suspension!!!

I'm a slower 40 year old trail rider and my reworked suspension has really improved my riding confidence and ability. Places where I wasnt comfortable at 20mph I can now ride at 30 (yes the fast guys do the same section much much faster) Feels very planted now and just soaks stuff up without bouncing me all over the place.

^^ what ROMAD said. I had the exact same experience with my SSW tuned forks. Time to send in the shock pretty soon.

i need to get my off road forks done. rear shock was done by eddie, but my forks still leave something to be desired. even after re-springing them.

Revalving and fluid can make a big difference too :smirk:

Eddie,

Can you explain what goes into your suspension rebuild? What sort of work are you doing inside the shim stack and pistons? Mid valve changes....ect.

You seem to have a great price going on for this and I'm curious what we get for the price.

I'll prob be sending mine out to you this winter

same as most suspension shops. i just do such a high volume of drz stuff that pretty much no one can compete with my labor prices.

install correct springs,replace leaking seals and worn parts (bushings etc) as needed. i build custom shim stacks (compression,rebound and mid valve) for each rider specifically.

i sue the stock valve pistons unless some insists on using the gold valve or similiar. with the drz fork there is no reason for them however.

no one in the country has the amount of drz suspension experience i do both in tuning and riding a drz.

ive doing suspension tuning since 1996. i was the first race tech (back when the stock valve sucked so bad you needed a aftermarket valve) certified tuner in colorado.