Sign in to follow this  

hydro clutch?

Yes it would be a direct bolt on. But if you do get it don't keep the cable far from you because when that thing craps out your going to have to put the cable back on. JMHO

Yes it would be a direct bolt on. But if you do get it don't keep the cable far from you because when that thing craps out your going to have to put the cable back on. JMHO

i dont think it will work with my engine actually :smirk: it said it is for the start in any gear engines, and mine is not one of those.

i dont think it will work with my engine actually :smirk: it said it is for the start in any gear engines, and mine is not one of those.

i think it would work... SSR's start in neutral right? well whats the difference from starting one with this than a normal cable... nothing. only problem i might see is how it mounts and your exhaust being in the way and other things.. other than that it should work

i think it would work... SSR's start in neutral right? well whats the difference from starting one with this than a normal cable... nothing. only problem i might see is how it mounts and your exhaust being in the way and other things.. other than that it should work

yea now that i went and looked at my bike i see no reason it shoudnt work. if i sell my minibike soon ill have some money and but one of these