Sign in to follow this  

Cr250 dune build

Decided to finaly build a white bike, really happy with with the outcome. The guy who does my graphics forgot the fork guard graphics, have them on next week. 96CR250FP2003.jpg

why do all your bikes look like a 2 year old went to town with marks-a-lot on them?

:smirk:

Edited by bykas

I see your bikes on the C-list all the time. Do you make money converting all these bikes? There's been a bunch over the years.

I see your bikes on the C-list all the time. Do you make money converting all these bikes? There's been a bunch over the years.

Its more of a hobby, but I make a little money and it pays for all my dune trips which makes my wife happy.

Hey, as long as they pay for dune trips and make your wife happy don't let people give you crap about the graphics choices. The xgx ones are a little over the top IMO but the ones on this bike actually look pretty good. Definitely unique.

Hey, as long as they pay for dune trips and make your wife happy don't let people give you crap about the graphics choices. The xgx ones are a little over the top IMO but the ones on this bike actually look pretty good. Definitely unique.

Yeah its a DUNE BIKE the more over the top looking the better. Some people may not like the look but I sell em all.

As an Englishman, who the only time i see dunes is at the beach agrees this bike is over the top but it works!

I have to agree, this looks really sweet! Love the USA color theme, whether you intended it or not :smirk:

As an Englishman, who the only time i see dunes is at the beach agrees this bike is over the top but it works!

I feel for ya, I couldnt imagine not being able to ride the dunes.

Must admit that when i got into dirt bikes i thought whats the point in riding dunes, wheres the trees?

Now I've seen the videos and the machines, its another location added to the list where i want to ride.

I have to agree, this looks really sweet! Love the USA color theme, whether you intended it or not :smirk:

Glad you like it, color theme was definately intended.

do u do full rebuilds? engine and bling or just dress up roaches?

I pick-up bikes that may or may not need motor work but most of them are all in rough shape. I tear them down clean them up and do a full makeover, paint, plastics, graphics, etc. They roll out of my shop running great and looking new.

Edited by bykas