Sign in to follow this  

2004 YZ 125 two smoker : )

Purchased a YZ 125 smoker and love it, purcashed it for $800.00. installed new top end and lower end. My awesome neighber gave me his 2008 white YZ450F front fender and my son donated his old front number plate from his KX250F,budget minded I will install a true YZ number plate soon,but for now it looks pretty good. I have riden my sons KX 250 F until his hand comes out of a cast,but nothing beats a YZ 125 it is so lite and easy to trough around. I have had the bike for three weeks and finally tonight got it ready for the track. I have watched several You tube videos of this little bike in action and I am ready to hit it hard after full break in.

I have had several street bikes,(2010 Suzuki 500F,2006 ninja 636,2009 Vulcan 900 custom) but this little smoker is were the fun is and work related stress sayes its time to hit it hard and have a blast.:bonk:

First time to complete a top and lower end on a smoker, wish me luck!!!:smirk:

would like input on new upgrades to the little Z

Thanks

ATT80881.jpg

Edited by BeeRye125
to add photo!

congrats man, the yz won't disappoint you especially for that deal, as for posting pics, theres a number of helpfull articles on tt explaining the easiest way to do it, id suggest getting a photobucket account and going from there, don't forget to also post it in the thread "lets see them yz's" + you can also make a vitual garage to display your newly aquired beauty, also remeber to put the piston in the right way, or this could happen http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1030547&highlight=cylinder+piston+help

good luck!:smirk:

Congrats! Seems like a good deal. As for the pictures, make a photobucket account (free and east) then upload to there and copy the code and paste in the comment box