Sign in to follow this  

High compression piston for 2011

Well my bike is due for a new top end and I was thinking about putting in a high compression piston...I'm gonna run race gas in it and just use the bike as a race bike since I'm getting a 2011 yz250 two stroke this spring to use as a practice bike...I guess I'm just asking if this is a good idea or just replace with the oem piston...will I have to do any other engine mods? I'm gonna put kibble white titanium exhaust valves in when I do this...any advice will help thanks!

I can't seem to figure what bike your talking about, but yes, get the extra HP for the same money.

Don't think you need to apologize...

call me master of the obvious but seems pretty clear to me it's for the 250f since it's in the KX250F SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus race gas is expensive so it will run you extra cash when your tank dries up.

Edited by alzzaco

Don't think you need to apologize...

call me master of the obvious but seems pretty clear to me it's for the 250f since it's in the KX250F SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus race gas is expensive so it will run you extra cash when your tank dries up.

+1