Sign in to follow this  

California Gorman ~ Weekday, next week ANY day 1/9-13?

I've been off the bike for 4 mos.. Im getting it back next week. I will be doing a shake down ride at Gorman. I plan on racking up some miles. I will hit most any and all trails there.

Decent pace, with lots of laughs and a positive attitude.

:bonk::lol::lol:

Any takers? Come on! Lets ride!!

:smirk:

• Like 1

Sun... How u been?

I would like to ride... Would u wanna ride possibly Thursday?, I have thurs and fri off...

Sun... How u been?

I would like to ride... Would u wanna ride possibly Thursday?, I have thurs and fri off...

Nice to hear from you Medic:thumbsup:

I've been pretty good. Been off the bike for several months. Dont worry, just means Im gonna want to ride even faster:busted: My bike has been down. I plan on picking it up the morning we ride. So Thursday it is:banana: PM me your number so I have it in case Im running late and vice versa. Lets confirm the time later in the week. But likely between 9:00-9:30. You let me know what campground is best for you.

Is Sun gonna ride on Friday the 13th?

Not this time. Although even Fri. the 13th would be a lucky day for me if I rode. Cant wait to ride with you again Ron. Jolly Ol Ron who laughs and swears at the same time when he crashes. I love that about you, you make me laugh watching those videos:lol: Wish you could come. Hopefully I will be joining you on one of your rides soon.

Lane Ranch is where Medic and I are meeting.

Drop me a line if your coming Krannie:thumbsup: