Sign in to follow this  

Sunny Arizona Trail Ride

This is the second part of a ride I posted earlier. Nothing fast or exciting. The terrain for the first couple minutes isn't very interesting, but there are some neat granite rock formations that I climb up, about halfway through the video.

These are OHV trails in the Coronado National Forest in an area known as Redington Pass on the NE side of Tucson. It's very rocky and tough on tires.

Enjoy the ride! (turn up the volume to hear the motor) :smirk:

chiva is a fun lil ride, were the falls running? i live about 10 min from there off of houghton n broadway. Ive done the ride to the falls literally hundreds of times.

It's running a little from the recent snow melt. Funny how those of us in the desert make a big deal out of a little water. :lol:

I have some more time off and I'm going to head up there again, today. I'm going to try to raise the camera angle a little. I was trying to capture the handlebars moving, but then, I can't look too far ahead. Without seeing the trail from a distance, it seems hard to tell what's uphill or downhill? :bonk:

I may try some other camera locations, next week. Maybe on the side of the helmet or on chest protector. :smirk:

Edited by Sofiedog