James Stewart REDICULOUS

who edits these vids , he is mixed up and says its a no no to land front wheel first right before he lands front wheel first......... 1.26 to 1.40

I'm sure the emphasis in what he said is not to land front wheel first SIDEWAYS.....which never ends well

I'm sure the emphasis in what he said is not to land front wheel first SIDEWAYS.....which never ends well

you have to land front wheel first when you are sideways so you can steer the bike straight before the rear tire hit's or you will highside , he said "the last thing you want to do is land front wheel first when your sideways.......that is a no no " I am sure he meant to say landing rear wheel first when you are sideways is a no no , no big deal , I was just saying they could edit the vids better and correct errors , it looks kind of dumb when he is saying not to do something he does 10 seconds later

...and he also landed slightly sideways. I'm not saying it's Bubbas fault but who edited the video. We all know that if its too sideways then it's gonna get ugly. But for the mainstream crowd that statement might be confusing.

I'm a Bubba fan I guess. Don't like how he comes across, but most of that is from editing and directors telling him to act a certain way to get viewers.

I like the beginning of the video specifically the slow motion part where he is transitioning from the whoops to the turn. That part just makes me appreciate what all talented motocross riders can do. I know my fat arse can't so I have to watch video of the pro's and dream.