Sign in to follow this  

2012 GasGas Delivery

Are you ready? Are you?

Word has it - from someone who should know - that the first container of 2012 Gassers should be on boat and headed west next week. Big bore pilots should have their 300s by mid-to-late February.

250s and 200s will be close on the heels of the big bikes.

... paging John01 :smirk:

I heard huskies take a plane.

They need to take a plane, by the time they got here on boats they would be more broken down them usual. :smirk:

Naw they just use the plane to get their outdated 2-strokes here faster...jk I have two Huskys. Alright Steve I ask you do I want a 200 or a 250 with e-start? :smirk:

Naw they just use the plane to get their outdated 2-strokes here faster...jk I have two Huskys. Alright Steve I ask you do I want a 200 or a 250 with e-start? :smirk:

Well, that depends ... my money would be on the 250 having raced them for the last couple years, but I did like the older 200 I rode too ... Name a date and trail and I'll surprise you :bonk:

Are you ready? Are you?

Word has it - from someone who should know - that the first container of 2012 Gassers should be on boat and headed west next week. Big bore pilots should have their 300s by mid-to-late February.

250s and 200s will be close on the heels of the big bikes.

... paging John01 :bonk:

Good. I have a replacement 450 motor in that container. :smirk:

First container of 300 Race (kickstart only) set to arrive stateside early next week (Feb 6 or 7). The wait is finally over!

How long till they get to dealers after the container arrives?

How long till they get to dealers after the container arrives?

Depends on how long Customs impounds the container...............meanwhile, narco subs come and go freely. :smirk:

What he said ... just don't try to smuggle your pot up the coast of California in an open top boat ... those boys must have been sampling the wares on the way :bonk:

I suppose it depends on who the dealer is and how far down the list they are to receive bikes - I've got a pair of 300s coming this way, expected to arrive in Michigan by Valentine's Day. When do you want yours? I'll set one up and meet you partway for a ride - at the end of the day I bring home some cash and you've got a brand-new bike.

So, my 2012 EC250 elec start is ordered & will be delivered in 2 - 3 weeks, also have a sump guard, rad braces & frame protectors on order. Can't wait.

Robs.

Are you sure 2-3 weeks?

So, my 2012 EC250 elec start is ordered & will be delivered in 2 - 3 weeks, also have a sump guard, rad braces & frame protectors on order. Can't wait.

Robs.

Are you sure 2-3 weeks?

That's about right. Ireland likely gets their bikes by train or lorrie (heh) a couple days after leaving the factory ... ours go to the dock, wait to get loaded, sail for a couple weeks or three, wait to enter port, wait to get unloaded, wait for Customs, get shipped to Georgia, then get shipped to dealers.

That's about right. Ireland likely gets their bikes by train or lorrie (heh) a couple days after leaving the factory ... ours go to the dock, wait to get loaded, sail for a couple weeks or three, wait to enter port, wait to get unloaded, wait for Customs, get shipped to Georgia, then get shipped to dealers.

Yup, 2-3 weeks is correct. The Irish dealer has ordered one from GasGas UK (his supplier). Can't wait. MecaSystems have all the guards made & will be shipped ASAP.

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

... that should be enough reason ...

For guys in the mid-west, give me a call, or check us out at afterhourscycle.com

• Like 1