Sign in to follow this  

Single track that goes forever.

Found this single track in the bush near my house. It goes on and on and on........Just got back from another ride today where I found some more in a different area. I know how lucky I am to have so much damn good riding at my door step.

What are you like ten feet tall? I noticed your knee caps looked like they were above the gas tank the whole time. Lol!

Looks like a fun place to ride!

That's awesome man. I give it a year, and you will be the all knowing, supreme single track dweller of this trail. I have a similar single track that goes along the wolf river by our house. Doesn't go forever, but it's nice to have.

What are you like ten feet tall? I noticed your knee caps looked like they were above the gas tank the whole time. Lol!

Looks like a fun place to ride!

I noticed that too!! Kinda akward! Looks like fun. Not a bad video.

hahaha yeah I'm a bit over 6"4'.......it's a big bike but not big enough lol!!

:smirk: looks like fun mate, maybe tilt the cam up a tad.. I have the same problem with making a bike look small im 6'4 and make my 450 look like an 85 lol

It was the first run with the chest mount. It definitely didn't shoot to well at that angle. I went for a ride today with the chesty so hopefully I fixed it this time.