Sign in to follow this  

2011 tm 300 en

Anyone have a clue were i can acquire a spark arrestor for this thing 2011 TM 300 EN. Someone was telling me that one for a 03'-07'kx 250 would work. Dont know.

Hay Dan----bring one up and leave it with me for a few weeks, i should be able to come up with something.:smirk: just kidding---how about you euro guy's? hope everything down the hill is well.:bonk:

Dan, Talked to a dealer in Georgia they have them but they fit up to a 09 and they are procircut. Trying to contact a dealer in Canada but as of right now no luck...Dont know if there was a frame change from 09 to 11. Looking at the OEM parts manual the 09 and 11 have the same parts number for the silencer..

Clamps! What clamps? The ones on the silencer! They are solid weld but looking at all the drawings and part numbers specifications they are the same by that means....I dont see any difference...

There is a guy in PA that can tell you but I can't remember his screen name. I think it's AC117 or something like that; maybe he'll chime in for ya.

Pete will have Scalvini pipes and silencers in stock soon. Also DEP makes TM stuff for current models. Here is a small list of some crossover parts; chain guides are the same as Hondas and the rims are Yamaha, clutch lever=KTM (brembo), front brake lever=Honda, bar clamps=Kawasaki.

I put an '07 kx250 spark arrestor on my '11 en300. Fit is ok, but only one mounting hole lines up.

[spark arrestor??? We definatly dont need one in ireland.. its always damp out..

It's a requirement for the US Forestry Service,

or was at least.. "krizman- back in the day.." ,

Charlie

Anyone have a clue were i can acquire a spark arrestor for this thing 2011 TM 300 EN. Someone was telling me that one for a 03'-07'kx 250 would work. Dont know.

That is what is on our 2011 250EN. One tab needed to be relocated to work right. DEP shows nothing for current models and Pete does not have the Scalvini silencers yet, pretty sure they will not be SA's. I did see the pipes at his shop Wednesday and they are nice looking.

My son is looking for a chrome pipe for his 2011 TM 250MX; anybody who makes or sells them? Thanks.

My son is looking for a chrome pipe for his 2011 TM 250MX; anybody who makes or sells them? Thanks.

The TM EN series pipes by HGS are nickle plated and will work, but they are BIG $$$. You could send a used or new pipe to a plater who does nickle plating and get it finished, probably $100. Pro Circuit was going to make some for the new chassis, but they never got around to it before the racing season got in the way. DEP may have some that are plated, try contacing them at DEP usa. The Scalvini's are really trick, but they are raw metal too. so I guess that you could get one plated somewhere.

A pipe from a yz 250 will fit relatively well, lower mount needs to be extended but the upper mount lines up and flange seals nicely on the cylinder. I put a fmf gnarly on mine, although it robs a bit of top end power.

I have a Scalvini set up in front of me, took it from Pete's stock.. LOL

Our 300 will be here in 36 hours... trucking company is halfway across the USA....

Once we get it, I will post as much detail of parts, bling and other toys and setup info..

These Are AWESOME TOYS and great racebikes.