Sign in to follow this  

05 rmz part out

I recently got this bike haven't really rode it. It needs intake valves cylinder redone, piston

I hate do all of this without the crank. The has a fresh suspension service revolve for woods. Oversize tank new plastic. Revloc auto clutch, dr d full exhaust, and the bike is the clean. Would I getmore just parting it out?

The way it is, I would say you would get more parting it out, but you would have to wait for it all to sell. Sell as is, take a loss but get all the cash now.

Im in the exact same situation.

I just put in a new wiseco piston and rings yesterday but i need intake & ex haust valves, cylinder head work and a clutch cable, oh yeah, and a shift lever.

I think im going to tough this one out and keep the zook though, as i've torn this bike down and at least have gained some experience into 4 strokes and know what it is that i have on my hands.

I think patience is key when making these decisions.

The fact that im doing the work all by myself makes a huge difference which defers cost.

Im just not capable of doing head work.

True I just want to ride an not wait on repairs. I think I am going to fix it though.

It would take a while to sell everything. I am going to send the cylinder to Langcourt this week.

And definitely learn about 4 strokes.