Sign in to follow this  

Supercross A1 win = Chad Reed from Trend report

It's cool but dumb at the same time. You look at how it ranks little things, like stewart has the lowest endurance @ 62? Right.

It's cool but dumb at the same time. You look at how it ranks little things, like stewart has the lowest endurance @ 62? Right.

yea , I dont think that is anywhere close on JS's endurance , and I dont agree with quite a few of the ratings on other guys either

Villopoto is irrelevant in my mind. His titles come at the terms of the #1 guy wrecking.

1. Reed

2. Stewart

3. Who cares

For Villo fans, good news. I'm a opinionated human, who's sometimes, okay a lot of times, wrong.

Villopoto is irrelevant in my mind. His titles come at the terms of the #1 guy wrecking.

1. Reed

2. Stewart

3. Who cares

For Villo fans, good news. I'm a opinionated human, who's sometimes, okay a lot of times, wrong.

Villo flat out beat all of those guys head to head last year. He is the only one in my mind that can run stewarts speed straight up. He is as fast as james only smarter and faster than tutu or dungey.

1. Reed

2. Stewart

3. Who cares

Villopoto is the top rider right now...he's the best he's ever been right now. Consistent, confident, and fast..most of the time, the fastest guy out there. No way am i betting against RV2 right now.