Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Compare the Yosh Dual Core Exhaust? 11/12 RMZ 450

I see that Yosh has two pipe configurations - one designed for more low-mid (dual core exhaust can) and another setup that is more aimed at the mid-top end.

Just wondering if anyone has tried either or compared ?

11/12 RMZ450

4487_7_.jpg

4206_5_.jpg

Guy I ride with has a 12 with the single hole. It pulls pretty good on top. I don't know anyone who has the rs4d. I have the 4.1 fmf and the core is sam size as the yosh and the pipe is the about same length. Mine has a ring at the end of the exhuast that is romovable (quiest insert). The 2 smaller outlets on the 4sd should make more bottom end power. Smaller outlet typically makes more back pressure,making more boytom power. Notice in the graphs the 2 stock curves are different? That is pretty much difference between an 08-09 vs 10-12. I could instantly feel the difference with the yosh and the fmf system. The bike already has a strong bottom to mid pull. I feel the RMZ benefits more from mid-top pipe=larger opening/better flow. Thanks for posting graphs. I do think the rs4d looks pretty cool,but man is it pricey.

Rickk I have the RS4 single... Sorry can not compare it to anything. Because everything thats on the bike including having the suspension. I put on it before my first ride. The stock wheel set never seen dirt, I sold them while the aftermarket wheels were being built.GPF oct 2011 024.jpg

new mxa new issue says the 4d gives more bottom mid, but top leval riders like the one hole better.