Sign in to follow this  

LED turn signals 450TE

Thought I would post the completed lighting project to get my through inspection. Only had a toggle for the light when i purchased.

Replaced rear fender, added a switch to the bars, horn, flasher & signals.

Found the lights here for $5 each http://autolumination.com/indicator.htm

Switch was e-Bay for $32 shipped and the flasher I bought at autozone. Tinned and shrink wrapped all conections. Other than it was time and wire.

Light is still of stator power all others are battery. So I can't to leave it on and killing battery.

450rearfenderlights.jpg

450lighthornturn.jpg

450frontlightturns.jpg

450newseat.jpg

Edited by aven2rus

Appreciate the complement. Replaced the Graphics with the OE kit from Husquvarna Outlet and The seat from Guts Racing, made a big impact on the appearance.

Bike has complete maintenance log from new (@126HRS NOW) and a lot of nice upgrades and the carb work done is spot on. Start easy in any temp and runs fantastic.

3.5 gallon Tank

Tuck Blue Billet Gas Cap

UFO Rear Fender

CV4 Blue Silicone Hoses

Guts Racing New Seat cover & Foam (Med)

Flatland Racing Rear Disc Skid Protector

Flatland Racing Front Skid Protector

Flatland Racing Radiator Protectors

7602 Case upgrade

TM Designworks Chain Guide

Uptite coolant hose Y pipe conversion

Front Spring & Rear Spring upgrades

Yeah it looks great, I wish I had a right side pipe on my 2010, then I could use a left side aux tank.

If I multiply your hours by 30mph average, do you think the bike has 3,780 miles on it?

2900 miles. The Dash was working when I bought it but went black after cleaning. Looking to replace it. Is also logged at 124 hrs/29XX miles for the last oil change.

Original owner says it happened a few times in th epast but always came back, so I'm giving a bit of time first.