Sign in to follow this  

Wide Ratio Trans?

Since the CRF150RB engine seems to be fairly unique in size and design (other than the larger 250 and 450 versions) I don't think that there would be any options for gearing a wider ratio transmission? Just thought that I would throw it out there to see if anyone had even thought about parts that might swap in.

There seem to be a pretty large number of riders that use the bie for riding trails and off-road so a little wider range of gears would be nice.

Swiss

• Like 2

Since the CRF150RB engine seems to be fairly unique in size and design (other than the larger 250 and 450 versions) I don't think that there would be any options for gearing a wider ratio transmission? Just thought that I would throw it out there to see if anyone had even thought about parts that might swap in.

There seem to be a pretty large number of riders that use the bie for riding trails and off-road so a little wider range of gears would be nice.

Swiss

I'm going to bump this, in hopes that someone has come up with a wide ratio trans for the crf150r that I've not heard about?

Swiss

Swiss, I run five teeth less on the rear sprocket with a flow-splitter to boost throttle response and low rpm torque, and a Rekluse to give my clutch hand a break. I'd love to have another cog in the gearbox, but I doubt it will ever happen.