Sign in to follow this  

California Georgetown ride Sunday 1/8/12

DrKayak and I will stage at Mace Mill at 10:00. If anyone whats to ride with a couple of slow over the hill intermediate riders you are welcome to join us. look for a green/gold F150 with a CRF250X and a white chevy 2500 with a KTM 450 EXC.

I'm in. I fixed the bike, it's 100%. My son cannot come. I'll look for you.

Everyone already knows what I look like.

trailer_trash_trixie.jpg

Edited by superslyko
The key word is slow!

I'm in. I fixed the bike, it's 100%. My son cannot come. I'll look for you.

Everyone already knows what I look like.

trailer_trash_trixie.jpg

GEEZ, with a mug like that, I think you would wear a helmet all the time!:smirk:

See you there. Kevin

:lol::bonk:GREAT RIDE TODAY!

40 miles of Georgetown fun. 1 heck of a loop. We saw 15 trucks in the staging area but only ran into 5 folks out on the trail! :lol:

The trail 6 loop has changed dramatically since they started logging that section.

The goat trail (4-2) was hecka tight. The 5's were very nice. We did the Rock Lobster going down............................... and Keviwa (Kevin) crashed his brains out. :smirk: The whole day I was so slow & eating his dust but I finally had a reprieve watching him crash.............................. & crash again! It was sweet! :lol:

& that's another thing that was bizarre........... dust. There was dust everywhere........................... in January?!

Thanks Chuck. Thanks Kevin. I had a great time. :lol:

:lol::bonk:GREAT RIDE TODAY!

40 miles of Georgetown fun. 1 heck of a loop. We saw 15 trucks in the staging area but only ran into 5 folks out on the trail! :lol:

The trail 6 loop has changed dramatically since they started logging that section.

The goat trail (4-2) was hecka tight. The 5's were very nice. We did the Rock Lobster going down............................... and Keviwa (Kevin) crashed his brains out. :smirk: The whole day I was so slow & eating his dust but I finally had a reprieve watching him crash.............................. & crash again! It was sweet! :lol:

& that's another thing that was bizarre........... dust. There was dust everywhere........................... in January?!

Thanks Chuck. Thanks Kevin. I had a great time. :lol:

Fine I am. Just little a Dain Bramage. Concern thanks For. :lol::lol: Awsome ride. Lets do it again soon.

Kevin

Parking Lot Pics!

The Doctor!

100_0584.JPG

That bike is BEAUTIFUL! Showroom quality. When you decide to sell it............... I want it!

Keviwa

100_0585.JPG

For awhile there, DrKayak was sporting TWO Gopro's. 1 facing front, and 1 facing back. He takes the best photos.

100_0586.JPG

Not only was Keviwa fast.................. he was good looking too.

100_0588.JPG

The man................. the myth............. the legend.................

100_0589.JPG

Parking Lot Pics!

The Doctor!

100_0584.JPG

Keviwa

100_0585.JPG

For awhile there, DrKayak was sporting TWO Gopro's. 1 facing front, and 1 facing back. He takes the best photos.

100_0586.JPG

Not only was Keviwa fast.................. he was good looking too.

100_0588.JPG

The man................. the myth............. the legend.................

100_0589.JPG

Thanks for the compliment, however I think i'll ride behind you from now on. God knows what your looking at when I'm in front!:smirk:

Slyco didnt mention that he lost his front break halfway down the Rock Lobster and didnt say anything untill we were at the deep water crossing. Then still rode the rest of the day. You are the man!

My bike breaking is a given. Kinda like me crashing. It's old news.......... seems like I haven't changed much since I was a kid. I ride stuff till it blows up & needs replacing.

Just think if I ever get ahold of Chuck's bike. I'm salivating of how I can beat that thing & how long it will hold up! :bonk:

The REAL reason I own a 2-stroke comes out. It's cheap to fix. I've blown up my older 300 3 times, seized it once, locked up the tranny, and it still runs great. :smirk:

Slyko is the ultmate guide. I thought I had riden most of Georgetown until he showed us a ton on new stuff yesterday.

Our guide at work:

HgiwO.jpg

Not much dust at all. :smirk:

9Nkj5.jpg

ak4IP.jpg