Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Mark my words Ralph Sheman will win the championship for worst commentator

Ralph: "OOOOHhhhhh and Stewart has crashed in the whoops again, uh sorry for cuttin you off Jeff you were saying?!!"

Jeff: "Yeah like I was saying, the determination of these...."

Ralph: "Whhoooaa Stewart is back up but he can't get the bike started, Jeff do you see what I'm seeing?"

Jeff: "Uh yeah Ralph, if he...."

Ralph: "Oh my god Jeff this has been the greatest Supercross season ever!!!

Ralph: "OOOOHhhhhh and Stewart has crashed in the whoops again, uh sorry for cuttin you off Jeff you were saying?!!"

Jeff: "Yeah like I was saying, the determination of these...."

Ralph: "Whhoooaa Stewart is back up but he can't get the bike started, Jeff do you see what I'm seeing?"

Jeff: "Uh yeah Ralph, if he...."

Ralph: "Oh my god Jeff this has been the greatest Supercross season ever!!!

You have it nailed man, Ralph is a Tool for sure.

I dont know why I really care but give the dude a break. He may be annoying at times but the dude really loves the sport and he is an ambassador for it. I have seen him bring up motocross and supercross on many different shows in the past and he tries to help build a fan base. As for being on stewarts dick so what. So are half of the ppl on this forum. Ricky loves Dungey and ppl dont bitch about that nearly as often as the ralph stewart combo. Why? Is it because he was a great rider. I enjoy his input but he is often repetitive and annoying IMO. With him its sort of like how ppl are w jlaw and hansen and alessi. We dont know any of them on a personal lvl but love to hate em. Has anyone ever thought that ppl are all human. Im a dick at times and thats a fault of mine but soo many ppl on here have constant hatred for the riders announcers and eachother. As a culture so many are on the anti bully campaign yet when you are not face to face w ppl and have the internet to say reckless things to ppl and have no consequense for your actions ppl fire ammo constantly. Remember whether you see one or not there is a consequense for every action. Whether you see it or not. For all you know ralph or a rider might read this sight. Sort of like how short admitted he keeps up on online things. They are all human and having evryone appear to hate you can motivate a few strong ppl or tear down the confidence of many ppl who dont have the strength to overcome the hatred. WHo knows why Mike A lacks confidence now. He had coming in as a pro. Maybe he hasnt won enough, maybe its his dad, or maybe he has seen tons of fans hate hime regardless of what he does from day one and thats hurt him. Same with J law. He commented several times about being under the scrutiny of the public. He claimed it didnt bother him but how do we know. Its odd. If any of us see eachother in the street we would usually keep an open mind and get to know the other person as an individual before passing judgement yet to those in the public eye who we dont know we judge all day long.

I could give a hoot who the commentators are. After growing up and not having supercross ever on tv, I'm glad it's on. That's all! :smirk:

What the hell was up with the Brett Micheals tribute video at the start?? I'm not watching this program because of that f*g!!

Can loose the campionship here, but can't win it here. R.V.

that's the truth, that's why I expect RV to hang back.

What the hell was up with the Brett Micheals tribute video at the start?? I'm not watching this program because of that f*g!!

Agreed, when they opened with that I was like, What in the hell?:smirk: