Sign in to follow this  

Throttle tube

07 250 xc-w

I'm going to replace my throttle tube. Any suggestions? I have never tried any other than stock which lasted 400 hours.

SkisNH

+1 G2 Ergonomics. Best throttle tube I have ever used. Also, G2 has a Facebook contest every Thursday where whoever guesses the rider in the picture they post gets a free throttle tube and set of grips. Check it out.

It looks like I can order it with just the stock cam for short money, do you guys like the other ratios or end up with stock anyway?

I like the stock.....but that's just me.I researched the hell out of the "Cam" choice's and i ended up beliving the stock cam was the best option for me.Very stoked on my choice!!!G2 make's a bitchin throttle tube,very pleased with it!!!

It looks like I can order it with just the stock cam for short money, do you guys like the other ratios or end up with stock anyway?

I like to switch cams based on track conditions. Stock cam in normal conditions with good traction. If I am riding in a lot of rocks or mud I will switch to either a 200 or 400 cam.