Sign in to follow this  

WW FB2600 Water Tank replacement

Greetings Group...

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement tank for a FB2600? I need the one closest the front, 50 gal.

Yes, I have tried to repair it. The crack is in a really tough spot on the corner beneath the upper T-section from which the tank hangs. Really a high stress point. Plastic welding just won't hold up.

I figure WW used a standard dimension tank. I am just having a little trouble locating a source.

Thank you.

Thank for the response.

I did check that site out and several others out and I can't find the correct style.

The FB2600 (and probably all other WW trailers) use a T-shaped tank that hangs on two rails (angle iron).

I hope someone can chime in if they have replaced theirs.

Or maybe know of a place in southern California that repairs them. I gave it my best shot and I have done a bunch of plastic welding. Maybe a pro can pull it off.

Ronco plastics in Tustin. They will either make you a custom tank or I think they still do repairs if you bring it to them. If it were me, I'd replace versus repair. the stuff WW bought was crap.

Warriorlifestyles.com

They are still building a similar trailer. They also did some work on my trailer a couple years ago and I am real happy with their work.