Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Really??? Brett Michaels and all the the hoopla

Are we for real?? Gathered around the TV Saturday night for A-1 and this A$$ Clown is singing some cruddy song. The video of Metz and Deegan in thongs riding that clapped out CR would have been way better. I'm sorry Thumper Talk for slamming this guy and if you must ban me for this I will accept it with honor. But Brett Michaels??!! Ralph, Jeff and "Little" Ricky are enough to deal with during the coverage and listing to "Like For sure that guy may get the Rock Hard award given by Brett Michaels" is plenty. There are so many other racers on the track during the main event for the 450s. We don't need the above three guys referencing the #7 67 times in the twenty laps. Don't believe me go back to your DVR and count. Its true.

Look I love SX with all my heart and my kids love it as well but when the 8 year old son says it was weak I will take his side.

Take this for instance. I was deployed to Pakistan and while my wife took the kids to Jacksonville for the super cross in 2010 I was on the phone with her while she waited in K-Dubs line. She asked him if he would speak to me and he did for about 5 minutes. That was classy. What's even better last year when we went back to Jacksonville we went back to the Geico rig to check out the bikes. K-Dub was there and we spoke for a while. He remembered the phone conversation and took time for the conversation. Class act.

Look I may be a little mad right now, got some issues built up from 20 years in the Army and all the deployments since some COWARDS flew some planes into some buildings, today is the two year anniversary since I last saw my buddy when we lost him to a IED, but all I have to say is......

Really Brett Michaels???

Brett Michaels gives me something to believe in. LOL, jk it all nuthin but a good time!

Nice video find Dan. I liked it much better than the actual intro vid from A1.

This is Bullshit, I lost all that rep for my funny comments round these parts the last few days! Whats the point of being hilarious if you are just gonna raped anyway?

This is Bullshit, I lost all that rep for my funny comments round these parts the last few days! Whats the point of being hilarious if you are just gonna raped anyway?

Did you hear something???

Did you hear something???

What you mean hear? Under my points I had like 150 more, cause I was funny, everyone loves a funny guy

We need to flood them with letters of hate and start burning the T for brett already! Maybe send over the gay kay kay , they hate with a little more niceness they will "convince" Brett its time to leave and his song to be burned

Edited by Towelie

Git' yer ride on.......

Git' yer ride on.... hoouhh... derp...

Git' yer ride on.......

Git' yer ride on.......

Git' yer ride on.......

Rock hard ride hard dusk to dawn...

Feel the power ride yer groove.....

Coast to coast we slammin' through..

Throttle up ridin' high

Feel the dirt in yer face as I pass you by...

All the guts come the glory..

A new breed of cowboy that's our story...

It's time to keep the machine up.... ..hoouhh.....

Git' yer ride on.......derp.

:smirk:

Hey guys! Brett Michaels here! I am going to get a perm, get some sweet lipstick, do a mountain of blow, have a stroke, then go ride my dirt bike. You guys in?

• Like 1

Well I was having fun watching Speed streamed to my computer until they brought the ass hat Michaels on to give his opinion. Now I'm just going to go to bed. I would rather watch the race on Youtube tomorrow. Good night all.

So who did you expect ... Adele or some talentless rapper? Maybe a song "featuring" somebody .... or how about the "Friday girl" ?? :smirk:

I love the fact that Brett decided to do this (80's fan). I wouldn't get too hung up on the lyrical content .. he is not doing it to make a hit song out of it.

Besides, I would rather have somebody singing who loves the sport, rather than some American Idol wannabe. :bonk:

Its one thing to criticize .. but lets hear from those people complaining who THEY THINK should be doing the opening theme ?? I highly doubt there were other bands lined up to do this.

Edited by supervokes

Git' yer ride on.......

Git' yer ride on.... hoouhh... derp...

Git' yer ride on.......

Git' yer ride on.......

Git' yer ride on.......

Feel the power ride yer groove.....

Coast to coast we slammin' through..

Throttle up ridin' high

Feel the dirt in yer face as I pass you by...

All the guts come the glory..

A new breed of cowboy that's our story...

It's time to keep the machine up.... ..hoouhh.....

Git' yer ride on.......derp.

:smirk:

Not the most intellectually deep lyrics ever written are they?

Not the most intellectually deep lyrics ever written are they?

I 100% agree ... HOWEVER they are probably on "par" or even BETTER than NICKLEBACK ... and people buy that garbage :bonk::smirk: