2012 WR450F models will start arriving in March

talk to a dealer friend of mine, he said they will start getting the WRs in march. He said he can reserve one for me and there is a 0% APR for 6 months right now, i can most likely pay it off in 6 months. Im waiting to hear on the price he can do for one, ill update when i get a chance. If i can have one OTD for $7500-$8000 is that a good deal, or what do you guys think the price will be on these when they arrive?

We have all seen the original press release months ago by Yamaha with Randy Hawkins.

Someone posted this video: http://moto.mpora.com/news/2012-yamaha-wr450f-teaser-video.html

This was a euro press ride back in December, so obviously the local mag guys have gotten a ride on this new bike, someone around here knows the deal, let's have it!! Share the info!!!

I have found more "bigfoot" sightings online then 2012 WR450 reviews!!

yeah im really wanting more info on this bike also except for the randy hakins review i have found nothing my dealer also says march but its hard to beleive ther isnt any other reviews on this bike. my dealer is holding the first one he gets for me but i hope someone does in depth test on it before i buy it

talk to a dealer friend of mine, he said they will start getting the WRs in march. He said he can reserve one for me and there is a 0% APR for 6 months right now, i can most likely pay it off in 6 months. Im waiting to hear on the price he can do for one, ill update when i get a chance. If i can have one OTD for $7500-$8000 is that a good deal, or what do you guys think the price will be on these when they arrive?

MSRP is $8090. I can't imagine that any dealers are going to be giving much of a price break for the first few units to be sold.

The finance guy at my local Yammie dealer doesn't think there will be any financing deals on the '12 WR450 either. Possibly 6.99% financing but no 0-0-0 deals that could be had on leftover bikes. I don't know where your dealer is getting his finance info from. But they haven't done 0% 6mo financing on new model year stuff in a while. The only official financial (2012) deals is $300 rebates on '12 YZ450's and $500 on '12 YZ250F's and 3.99% for 6 months on 'select models'.

The bummer about most of the Japanese bikes is there isn't a whole lot of markup. The new WR will probably have a dealer cost of around $6800-$6900.

Edited by 2grimjim

Last year when I was shopping around for a 2011 YZ450F I couldnt get any dealers below $8000 out the door, I really shopped around too. If you can get a 2012 WR450F for around $8000 OTD I would say thats a good deal. I know guys post on here about getting them in the 6-7 range OTD but that is not possible in NorCal, maybe out of state.

Edited by Raider925